Phoenix Beach, LLC © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
© Phoenix Beach, LLC
Training for Business Professionals
This two hour session covers updates that affect professional in public accounting as well as those working in industry. It reviews recent FASB and ASB activities. The material looks at Accounting and Review Services Committee pronouncements and finally spends time reviewing the last update to the COSO ERM Framework. Accountants that need to stay abreast of authoritative pronouncements that relate to accounting and auditing will benefit by attending this session.
Once participants have completed this session they should be able to:
- List and detail recent changes and updates issued by the FASB, ASB,and ARSC
- Explain the concepts set forth in the COSO ERM Framework
- Apply the information from the listed authoritative standard setters in reallife situations
This session is taught via the use of case studies and will address the following major topics:
- Accounting standards updates
- Current FASB, ASB and ARSC pronouncements
- COSO ERM update
Who Should Attend?
Accounting and other business professionals that wish to know about the latest accounting and auditing updates and pronouncements
Area of Study:
Group Internet Based
Accounting and Auditing Update