Phoenix Beach, LLC © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
© Phoenix Beach, LLC
Training for Business Professionals
QuickBooks Online – Worth another Look!
Many accounting and other business professionals took an exploratory look at QuickBooks Online (QBO) a few years back and dismissed it as “not QuickBooks”. However, Intuit has updated QBO and it is now generally considered to be a viable and competitive cloud accounting product. It still is not as feature rich as its desktop cousin, but it is an inexpensive, easy to use application that is powerful enough to account for a wide range of small businesses. This, coupled with the fact that it is accessible 24/7/365 from any location that has internet connectivity, makes QuickBooks Online worth another look!
Once participants have completed this session they should be able to:
- Understand how to set up and begin use of QuickBooks Online
- List benefits associated with cloud accounting applications
- Provide details about key features available in QBO
- List tools with which QBO will integrate
This course is taught via live demonstration of QuickBooks Online so participants can understand the look and feel of the user interface. Additionally, the session shows ways to integrate QBO with other products.
- Topics discussed and demonstrated in this session include:
- Utilizing the QuickBooks Cloud
- Key Features in QBO
- Integrating QuickBooks Online with Other Tools
Who Should Attend?
Accounting and other business professionals that would like to see the characteristics of QBO.
Area of Study:
Group Internet Based