This training session is designed to get the accountant up to speed quickly with the complex Roth IRA contribution and distribution rules. Description ...
Once participants have completed this session they should be able to:
• Calculate the maximum allowable contribution to a Roth IRA
• List the ordering rules of Roth IRA distributions and determine if they are taxable
• Understand the Roth conversion rules and tax ramifications
• Review the Roth IRA contribution rules and income limitations
• Learn how to convert IRAs into Roth’s and the tax ramifications
• Walk through the Roth distribution ordering rules and determine the tax ramifications (if any)
• Discuss the required minimum distribution (RMD) rules applicable to a beneficiary after the account owner’s death
Who Should Attend?
Tax professionals that need an in-depth training on Roth IRA contributions and distributions rules.
Area of Study:
Group Internet Based
Roth IRAs—Ins & Outs of Roth IRA Contributions & Distributions
© Phoenix Beach, LLC
Training for Business Professionals
Phoenix Beach, LLC © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.