Phoenix Beach, LLC © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
© Phoenix Beach, LLC
Training for Business Professionals
Shortcuts Excel® Users Love
Who Should Attend?
Accounting and other business professionals that work in Excel who want become more efficient with the application.
Area of Study:
Group Internet Based
Many people that use Microsoft® Excel® know a great deal about the functionality of the application. There are however, a tremendous number of hidden tools that a high percentage of users overlook. Additionally, there are newer features that some have not had the opportunity to explore. This session shows some of the numerous time saving tools and features that often go unused by spreadsheet creators. People that wish to become more efficient when using Excel should take this session!
Once participants have completed this session they should be able to:
- List and use powerful but often hidden tools available in Excel
- Discuss some of the new features built into the spreadsheet application
- Work in a more efficient manner because of keyboard and ribbon-based tools
This session is taught with the instructor operating and demonstrating tools and methods in the Excel application. The topics discussed in this session include:
- The power of keyboard shortcuts
- Oft used features with more capability than meets the eye
- New helpful features